Criminal ID

Goldenstar

Visit site
Fatty is in disgrace hes been very very bad .
On Friday I was away and when the lady that helps me ( I have learnt it's not PC on the forum to call someone a groom ) was just getting on him he cocked his neck and bolted leaving her standing on the mounting block he did a lap of the garden leaving a scene of devastation on MRG's favourite lawn he then proceeded into the school and spent twenty minutes bucking and generally mucking about while MrGS watched with LTHM?
He then trotted up to them and said I am ready for my ride now .
Fast forward to today .
MrGS went off out hunting with Fatty the meet was very near home .
I waved them off sorted the yard and sneaked off to the nearest town to buy some flowers and have a coffee .
I have just there when I get a call from MrGS he clearly was not happy signal was bad but it was clear he was on the ground and Fatty was absent without leave .
Ran to car drove home and as I drove out the village found MrGS attempting to run home fully dressed in hunting clothes carrying his whip I have to admit this looked very funny however it was clear when he got in the car that he was having sense of humour failure so I kept my face straight .
Fatty was standing at the gate looking like he was thinking this is not as much fun as I expected .
MrGS had got off to do a gate it all went wrong as he got on MrGS ended up sitting on the ground and Fatty legged it home .
Thank fully he's in one piece and did not meet a car luckily he only did 20 yards of road .
Naughty Fatty he's very fresh because I have reduced his hunting this winter because he has mild arthritis .
Its not working so so well .
He was naughty when he was younger but He's not pulled stunts like this for years .
Boot camp for Fatty next week .

teapot

Visit site
Naughty Fatty! Have you managed to let your laughs out yet, out of earshot of Mr G obvs?

Also, since when was groom un-pc?

Ceriann

Visit site
Sorry but I couldn't help but have a bit of a chuckle reading this! Hopefully he isn't the too much in disgrace and glad everyone ok. My own slightly naughty ID, who is good as gold for me terrorised my OH who only went to feed them for me this afternoon. Just because she could!

Asha

Visit site
Brilliant, made me giggle at the thought of your hubby in his hunting gear running after him dona the road. There must bbe something in the air at the moment. My daughters angelic ID gelding shot off in the arena and did a mini bronc . She just laughed, he was mortified, his face said it all ! Why did I do that ???

Why is calling someone a groom not Pc ? Must have missed that thread

Goldenstar

Visit site
So part two .
Yesterday he went out on exercise with LWHM I was away again so he decided that LWHM needed a bit of a shaking up and the best way to do this was to whip round when he saw a tractor given that he was leading H this meant H ended up standing while Fatty spinned round him so LWHM spanked him and the ride continued without incident .
He then needs a bath so get tied up next to shower LWHM goes to shampoo etc and returns to find Fatty missing he has untied himself and is in the school bucking and galloping round ( badness round bathing was a favourite when he first arrived )
So this morning I get him to the outskirts of the village where the meet is and get MrGS on board they trot off .
FAtty had what can only be called an alarming spring in his step ,put it this way I am staying close to my phone .
MRGS Has been told don't stop till it's dark .
Fatties getting no hard food he getting exercise and turnout daily I have reduced his haylege I don't like them not getting add lib but he's out of control ,really don't know what else to do ........ I might have to ride him myself I hate riding Fatty but he might need squaring up .
Let's hope MrGS survives the day.

Fiona

Visit site
Lol..... Fingers crossed for Mr GS today, Fatty sounds like his sense of humour is in overdrive at the moment :)

Could you buy a few bales of hay for him instead, might give him less energy for naughtiness....

My ID has definitely got craftier as she gets older (18 now) and pushes boundaries regularly :(

Fiona

Goldenstar

Visit site
Just got text indicating general pick up area , no sign that MrGS and Fatty are not together at this point .
Good did not fancy an evening in casualty .

chaps89

Visit site
This threads made me chuckle, I'm sorry that it's at Mr gs's expense! Hopefully more work, less food with appeal to fatty's sense of humour and Mr gs has survived intact today

Goldenstar

Visit site
Picked them up in the dark at the side of the road just the two of them in the dark .
Fatty in good shape , tucked up in bed now .
He behaved well except attempting to kick one of his arch enemies .
One of Fatties things is he has horses he hates, this one belonging to a friend is on his list because it once kicked out at him going down a steep bank because Fatty was having a little joke with MrGS and having a buck .Fatty stopped suddenly to avoid being kicked MrGS fell off and broke a rib .Some of you will find it difficult to believe but he never forgets something like this and will squeal and lash out with his forelegs at these horses that he has marked out as not quite the thing if you give him the chance .
It's quite embrassasing at times owning Fatty .
Both home safe l am happy and bout to embark on cleaning out the China cuboard.

Gift Horse

Visit site
Enjoyed reading this GS. Fatty's antics put me in mind of my sister's ID cross who is also given to a combination of criminality and weight gain.

Annagain

Visit site
I take it Santa won't be visiting Fatty towers this Christmas?

...and shouldn't it be Person Who Helps Me (PWHM) rather than Lady if we're being PC? :p