Criticising/pointing out 'faults' in photos...

When travelling in a lorry, have you ever had a horse pull out the pins that keep the partition in p

• Total voters

RachelB

Visit site
I'd only comment if it was asked for, or if other people had already and I strongly agreed with them. I'm too much of a wuss to say too much! I don't want any arguments.
I'm sure people have been unfair at times, but then we're all human and have our own opinions and ways of expressing those opinions, some people hold back and some people clearly don't!
smirk.gif
smile.gif

interesting that so far 10 people would offer constructive critisism on general issues but only 6 on welfare issues??

helenandshadow

Visit site
Ok I put:
I'll comment if an opinion is asked for and I'll be as constructive as possible
I'll comment on something I consider to be a welfare issue and try to be constructive
I try to be fair at all times
I think some people DO pick on other people unfairly

and I probably tend to be more critical of / find more fault with someone I don't like, but i try to keep my thoughts to myself!

madgirl

Visit site
i think

I'll comment if an opinion is asked for and I'll be as constructive as possible

I try to be fair at all times

I think some people DO pick on other people unfairly

TGM

Visit site
Normally I would only make critical comments if they are specifically asked for, and even then I would make them constructive. BUT if there was a photo where no criticism was requested but there was a serious welfare problem apparent (ie field full of ragwort, barbed wire about to take a foal's eye out etc) then I probably would comment.

Irish_horse

Visit site
I generally only comment to tell people their horses are gorgeous
grin.gif
i don't believe im knowledgeable enough to tell people 'how to ride better', im not in any way qualified, i have my own opinions yes but for the most part i keep them to myself..

Honeyb060674

Visit site
Everybody is entitled to an opinion, but I would only give mine if asked, and would try to be constructive. Welfare issues are always a tough one if its ignorance rather than deliberate cruelty. What I don't like about this forum is the way some people jump down one anothers throats usually leading what should be a discussion, into a slanging match ~Hops Off Soapbox!~

Kelly1982

Visit site
I dont ever comment!!!

We all had to start somewhere and if people ask for comments then there are a lot more knowledgable people on here than me to give advice.

I never comment on no hats or strongs bits etc either as that is the persons choice and up to them and there could be a perfectly good reason behind it.

sojeph

Visit site
I'll comment if asked and defo if its a welfare issue. I'd never put a picture up on here and then be surprised if people were to comment-everyones entitled to that-good or bad although I don't agree with the slatings that some people get-thats just unecessary.