Croniarth Democrat

Racehorse

Visit site
Never having sold a Welsh Section C before, I'm relying on you lot to help me out. I'm putting up for sale the above named horse - a profilic winner as all you proud owners of Welsh Section C's will know. But, how much do I advertise him for. He is 10 years old and now gelded but is still being shown successfully. Got to sell him as I have no rider for him - all grown too tall and cannot find anyone else size-wise to compete with him.

Racehorse

Visit site
Yes, he is still winning, although not competed this year because of lack of rider. We had thought about putting him up for sale around £3,000 so if you know anyone who would be interested, then tell them to PM me. If I don't get him sold immediately, then I will compete him somehow or other, over the winter season and then perhaps re-value him at that point.

beauzar

New User
Visit site
I read this post with sadness that Derek has been gelded
frown.gif
He was (in my opinion) the best Section C I ever bred and was no problem around mares so I'm left wondering why he was gelded...was there a medical problem?
confused.gif

I hope you find a good home for him soon, he should excel under saddle. I have been out of the horse scene for too long to give any advice about price but he did change hands as a youngster for over £4000