Cross country colours....

KatB

Visit site
I know its been done before, but want to decide on what colours I should have for Xc with my boy next year! Want something different that is easily recognisable, but not too garish.... Was thinking either dark green and yellow, Navy and orange, light blue and dark red although mum thinks black and bright blue (spots) would look good.... my BP is black... Any ideas!?
confused.gif

MOORGREENKTGODFREY28-1.jpg

This is the colour he is in the summer...so what does everytone think!??

RunToEarth

Visit site
I love your idea navy and orange, with stars, you have to have stars on it! Im black and yellow in team colours for the rockwood, which goes well with my coloured I think, I love yellows
grin.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
i think black with blue spots wd b pretty cool, then u wdnt have to change ur body protector and it wd look smart!!

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Orange with black spots, stars or diamonds down the arms (no point on the body as I presume your BP will be worn over your colours). Reverse the hat so black with orange shape and of course an orange pom pom!

KatB

Visit site
Thank you all for lovely comments!!
smile.gif
Yes Jemayni it's moorgreen show....

Think am going to go with orange and black, cos its keeping to the dark colours, but a bit of colour to help stand out against all these common coloureds!
wink.gif
grin.gif
Now just playing with designs... and of course am going to have a pompom on the hat!!
smile.gif

Thanks again for replies!
grin.gif

kirstyfk

Visit site
Personally I like bright colours and i know my mum is thankful that me and my sister choose yellow and pink as she can see us from a far!

me in yellow
IM002071_edited.jpg

My sister in pink - its the only one i could find - don't laugh!
IM001629.jpg