CUOMO saddles? Any experience?

Kimperkins500

Visit site
I’ve been trawling round everywhere to get a good saddle for my horse. I was recommended a schleese, but for the price tag and limited availability over here it’s a no go!! I’ve read a lot of things about cuomo saddles and tempted to get a fitting?

Yeomans

Visit site
I have a Louisa Cuomo saddle. My connie was flat backed and quite big on the shoulders and wasnt really moving forward so I got Louisa out and tried one of her GP saddles and what a difference in the horse. He can now freely move his shoulders and go forward. The saddle is very comfortable and the blocks underneath put your legs where they are supposed to go, quite a different ride to when I was in my Ideal saddle. Would highly recommend Louisa, she puts the horse first and is not pushy at all.

Kimperkins500

Visit site
I have a Louisa Cuomo saddle. My connie was flat backed and quite big on the shoulders and wasnt really moving forward so I got Louisa out and tried one of her GP saddles and what a difference in the horse. He can now freely move his shoulders and go forward. The saddle is very comfortable and the blocks underneath put your legs where they are supposed to go, quite a different ride to when I was in my Ideal saddle. Would highly recommend Louisa, she puts the horse first and is not pushy at all.
My pre sounds the same her shoulder movement like most Spanish is huge! I’ve booked Louisa for the end of the month.
Can I ask roughly what the price of your saddle was? I parted with over £2,000 for one that isn’t fit for purpose (lesson learnt!)

Yeomans

Visit site
Good news, let me know how you get on. Louisa is in Dubai at the moment having a well earned rest, she just doesnt stop. Lovely lady.

Kimperkins500

Visit site
Good news, let me know how you get on. Louisa is in Dubai at the moment having a well earned rest, she just doesnt stop. Lovely lady.
Yes I heard she was away! They’ll confirm with me on Tuesday when she’s coming out but possibly the 1st! Just need to get a saddle right for my awkward mare! ?