Madam_max

Visit site
What breeding would you say he is? :D

robertpicklestutti-1.jpg

mw.jpg

fallenlight_photography_2_1211151.jpg

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Do you have untacked stood square picture ? Difficult to say with the pictures you have, but IDx tb or a warmblood of some sort.

yaffsimone1

Visit site
My brother has a Hanovarian WB, in these pictures the head doesnt seem to be as elongated as a Hanovarian, but it does look like a WB of some sort

But then it also looks like a TB x ID

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I thought that due to the grin in the first post, that it was a guessing game and the OP knows the answer.

2nd guess...
Mongolian draught x Bavarian miniature bog pony? :p ;)

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
LOL interesting replies. He's actually Hanoverian x Dutch Warmblood with fair bit of Gelderlander in the not too distant past :D

Well all DWBs have Gelderlander in their breeding, but he doesn't look like one, I think he favours the Hano side. He doesn't have the head, neck or length of a Gelderlander. But he is gorgeous, so what is he called and what age, height etc?
FDC

Madam_max

Visit site
He's 16'1. Stable name Felix. Posh name Saluti Tutti (Hello everyone in Italian) very well named. He's a lovely boy, very gentle, but he does also have a VERY sharp side.

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Sounds like he some of the Gelderlander personality then! My lad is a total sweetie, but he is very sharp and sensitive too. Please more picture Felix is one handsome young horse!
FDC