Hanno Verian

Visit site
Has anyone had any good or bad recent experience with Tredstep? I've got a pair of Tredstep Donatello boots and Pro G2 half chaps, both of which have broken zips, fortunately the zips have gone on different legs, so im in the position of wearing one of each.
I emailed Tredstep asking for replacement zips for both nine days ago and followed it up again with another email mid week but have had nothing back.
I personally think that this is really poor, I see from a previous thread on here that they weren't great ten years ago, but I'm curious as to peoples recent experience.

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
We bought a pair of men’s boots at HOYS 4 years ago.. tried them on in the stand area, then lady serving us said she would go and get a new pair from the wagon.. we did not check them but the size looked right on the box.. on getting home next day the width was wrong, they replaced them with no questions, even repaid my postage. So 4 years ago we had a good result..

Polos

Visit site
Customer service never responded to my emails when my Donatello’s and da Vinci boots fell apart. The customer service is just as crap as the quality of their boots imo

Remi'sMum

Visit site
My very recent experience was the complete opposite. I emailed asking if they offered a zip repair service - the boots (Donatello’s) are 5 years old and still in really good condition despite almost daily use. They replied immediately to say unfortunately not but that they would send me a pair of new zips of the more robust sort they now use - these arrived as promised within only a few days.

Hanno Verian

Visit site
Surprise Surprise still nothing from Tredstep

Just upped the ante and emailed the MD Aidan Keogh directly and sent him a link to this thread.....

LegOn

Visit site
They do not have a great reputation for holding onto staff which is probably why there is mixed reports - if you are lucky enough to get someone to reply or help, they might not be there for long.

The quality of their products has gone downhill majorly aswell - the boots particularly.

Hanno Verian

Visit site
That's a shame as I was very happy with my Donatello boots used for everyday and my half chaps with Ariat Field Boots for competing.
I'm just really peed off at three weeks of nothing...
Pitty I can rename the thread - Appalling Customer Service from Tredstep

Hanno Verian

Visit site
Update - Just had a call from Emma Hedderman their sales manager assuring me that they had been posted on Monday, and offering to post a further set if I hadn't received them by end of day tomorrow (Fri 20th).

Hanno Verian

Visit site
Just following up to say that they hadn't arrived on the 20th, I emailed them to let them know, and was promised a set by courier.
When I returned from holiday on the 28th there was both a couriered package with two sets and a posted envelope with another two sets.

To be fair to Tredstep, they did what I asked, yes they took some time to do it, and it needed an email to their MD to stir things into action and they could have been better about keeping me informed, but I now have my zips