Cute pony photos wanted! Fame in return :)

elaineh

Visit site
Hello, I am making a pony cdrom for 4 to 8 year olds, and I am looking for cute pony / children pictures to put in it!

I am looking for lots of photos of cute ponies in paddocks, pony faces, being ridden, jumping, leading, being groomed, being cute / cheeky etc, and pics of happy kids (aged from 4 upwards) & parents. Ideally the photos should be colourful, cute, and clear to view (not really small). I'm not looking for too many whips / big bits / flashs etc, its more of a natural - gentle approach.

If you'd like to have your photos in the cdrom (the more the better!), email them to me at elaineheney@yahoo.co.uk I'll get back to you in a day or two with feedback.

If I can use your photos, there will be a free cdrom (gentle horsemanship for kids aged 8 to 13) put in the post for you straightaway as a thank you (preview at www.teachnet.ie\eheney\gentlehorsemanship.html)

If they're not suitable, I'll let you know and they won't be used.

Thanks a million for your help,
Elaine.

elaineh

Visit site
Thank you - what gorgeous horses & ponys folks!! Still short of pony type / pony club type, smiling kids type pics, so if you have any others do let me know
smile.gif
thanks again