Cyber attacks and police advice

Parrotperson

Visit site
Ha! There's virtually no chance hunts will take any notice let alone be able to do anything about it if they did. Apart from anything else they're way too arrogant. And I speak as a hunt supporter. But recently there taking the p£ss and losing a lot of support.

Orangehorse

Visit site
I watched a video on Facebook put up by a Hunt Sabs of drone footage. It was interesting! Actually hard to say whether they were hunting a fox or not, although a fox did leave some woodland, but they would anyway with a lot of disturbance.

It was rubbish legistlation, I could have done better.

palo1

Visit site
I watched a video on Facebook put up by a Hunt Sabs of drone footage. It was interesting! Actually hard to say whether they were hunting a fox or not, although a fox did leave some woodland, but they would anyway with a lot of disturbance.

Yes. Daniel Greenberg - who drew up the legislation, and who is very well respected discusses how he feels about it on this podcast. It is really interesting and I think anyone interested in hunting matters or democracy and legislation should listen to it. I know it is the Surtees society but Greenberg is worth listening to whatever side of the debate you are on :)

Here is Daniel Greenberg : https://www.danielgreenberg.co.uk/about/ and here is the location of the podcast:-

https://www.rssurtees.com/

Gleason

New User
Visit site

I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future

Official Website