Daft horse!!!

ladylisa

Visit site
Well me and my sister both have a horse each and rent a field between us, today we had a big round bale of hay delivered by tractor and dumped halfway up the field out of the way of the mud!

Horses decided that it was so exciting they would have to gallop about and act silly, Sisters horse being lazy ( i call him a seaside donkey) but thats probably just the cleveland bay in him, anyway he was throwing himself about so much all four feet came off the ground by about 2 foot.
our field is on a slight slope so all the rain collects in the hollow at the bottom of the field, cue the donkey galloping threw the middle so it was upto his belly, surprised me as when your riding him he wont go anywhere near water! I then went to let the tractor out of the main gate, closed the gate behind me and turned to see the donkey galloping towards the gate and slamming the brakes on when he reached the mud! so mud goes all over me, splattered all over my face!
Sister just stands there laughing.
Can anyone tell anymore stories like this so im not the only one humiliated by a horse!!...lol
blush.gif

GTs

Visit site
Nugget our big Belgian likes to nussly the girls boobs - they come up to give him love and he proceeds in feeling them up. What makes it more funny is they ignore it - LUCKY BOY