Daft horse!

rascal

Visit site
last night we (hubby and I) went to do the horses, only to find my daughters horse Sunny minus his rug! It was in a heap in the field, still fastened. How on earth did he manage that????? Maybe he didn't like the stars on it. We put it back on, and it was still on this morning. I would love to know how he did t.

chillipup

Visit site
Lol, yes having cctv footage of his Houdini ways would have been great to see. I think you should set up a Gopro on the fence!!!

Deltaflyer

Visit site
My little Arab X I used to have was brilliant at getting out of her New Zealand rug - yes, one of those old canvas type things with a circingle and leg straps - like yours OP she would leave it lying (usually in the muddiest part of the field) with all the straps and circingle still fastened.
I put it down to the fact that she had dainty, delicate skin like a cats and didn't like the nasty itchy wool type blanket lining. She was fine in any other rug that didn't have a nasty scratchy lining LOL

Meredith

riding reluctantly into the sunset
the sat-nav is wrong, go farther up the hill
Visit site
My pony managed to get out of her outdoor rug which had cross surcingles, double front buckles and leg straps. All the buckles and clips were still fastened, nothing was ripped or broken AND it was lying folded in 4 on the grass. I never have worked out how she did it.