Daisy - Missing staffirdshire bull terrier

Orson Cart

Visit site
I've got this shared all over my Facebook wall, as it's local to us too. Hope she's found soon. Lost in the Clophill area of Bedfordshire (MK45). There is now also a substantial reward of 1000 pounds for her return.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
9B821B9A-20D8-4076-ABDB-CF44941FFAF5_zpsfzndisda.png

Copperpot

Visit site
I've got this shared all over my Facebook wall, as it's local to us too. Hope she's found soon. Lost in the Clophill area of Bedfordshire (MK45). There is now also a substantial reward of 1000 pounds for her return.

It's a shame you have to offer so much to get your beloved dog back. The reward for me would be to reunite Her with her owner. But let's hope it works and gets her home ASAP.

Orson Cart

Visit site
It's a shame you have to offer so much to get your beloved dog back. The reward for me would be to reunite Her with her owner. But let's hope it works and gets her home ASAP.

Couldn't agree more, Copperpot. Every time i take my dog out in Ampthill I keep my eye out for her but haven't seen anything yet. I really do hope the little lass is found. She'll be getting poorly. Breaks my heart.

Copperpot

Visit site
I walk mine up Clophill now and then. Will go tomorrow and see if my boy staffy can sniff her out! I can't imagine how the owners feel. It would break my heart to loose any of mine 😞

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Wasn't Daisy but saw a dogs body by the side of the A421 today, heading for MK. It was just where the A6 slip road joins the A421. Big black dog with a white bib, possibly a greyhound. Was in the horsebox so couldn't stop. Been there for a while by the amount of muck over it. I've posted on FB so hopefully it will get recovered / sorted. So sad !