Damn - Farrier broken

ruscara

Visit site
I don't expect he's too happy about it, either
frown.gif

Troggy

Visit site
This was why Lorian posted regarding new farriers not so long ago,I belive it's the same one! My farrier has been covering a lot of his work, as far as I am aware, the "broken" farrier has been arranging this!

hairycob

Visit site
Yep - & having a nightmare getting hold of him. Going to check I have the right number before I try again. If he's too busy anybody got any recommendations? I've always read the farrier nightmare posts & smugly thought at least mine turns up at the right time. When I bought Pickle I had to phone a few before I found one that was taking on new clients so bricking it now!

Tia

Visit site
In the same boat - my farrier has broken his nose! Had to use a terribly sub-standard one in his place on Thursday. Crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery of my own farrier!!

hairycob

Visit site
Finally managed to contact the other farrier - I did have the wrong number. I know people who use this one so at least I know he's ok - used to do mine at their previous home in fact. It's a shame as Oliver was going to "do" the next farrier visit (there would have been another grown up there). But with a different farrier I need to be there & he'll be back at school for the re-arranged appointment - so much for plan to preserve holiday days.

Ash the arab

Visit site
My farrier told me that there are alot of 'broken' farriers in that area at the mo! He has been asked by broken legged farrier to help him out!! Are you having Carl by any chance?!!