Damn thieves.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
I've had a load of fence panel nicked from my field. They formed the outer part of a series of fencing that screens my field from a dangerously busy A road, so my horse's safety has been compromised. But what makes me madder than the theft is that they must have come inside the field to loosen the panels. I've got an Exmoor pony I bought as a 6 month old totally unhandled off the moors. If you know Exmoors then you how feral they are...it's taken me almost 4 years to turn him from wild and untrusting to a wonderfully chummy and laid back little pony who would follow me anywhere and was on the point of being backed this summer. Well that's all out the window now. He's been so frightened by whoever came in the field that I can't get anywhere near him, he's gone right to back to square one.God knows what happened. I can't catch him, in fact I only have to look in his direction and he's off and away. Aaaargh I'm SO ANGRY!!! All that work I put in.....

Anyone in the Frome area of Somerset, be aware there are thieves operating around the area.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
God that is awful, it makes me so cross that people think they can just steal things from others, hope they get reprimanded for it, and I hope your pony settles back down again soon, what a nightmare