Dangers of 5 a day....

Agent XXX999

Visit site
So here I am sitting eating some yummy raspberries at work with not much work to do when I looked down to see the hugest (well it wasn’t actually that big but) Spider crawling out of the very raspberry I was just about to put in my mouth! Eurgh!
laugh.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
OMG I would have been very scared I hate spiders. We are supposed to eat them tho in our sleep. Id keep your mouths closed and SLEEP TIGHT full of pleasures.

It happened to me when I was at a resturant once and I picked up a leaf of salad and there was this big hairy spider looking at me it was funny tho because I screamed really loud and everyone looked at me. It was posh too.

sevenoceans

Visit site
I had COOKED catepillar in my Brocoli!! i was very young then, about 10 i think i was, and it put me right off them until about year ago at 28!!! i decieded to start eating them but i check thoroughly first!

ginniebee

Visit site
Broccoli "WAS!" the only green veg my daughter would eat until she found this humongus green grub in it a couple of weeks ago!!! must admit i did find it a bit off putting! I did try to explain to her that vegetables do get the odd creapy crawilie, her reply was that because the broccoli came from sainsburys it shouldnt have anything in the wrapper other than broccoli!!! (shes 11 btw and has an answer for everything at the mo)

sorona

Visit site
I had a meal at my sister in laws house lots of years ago when i first met my OH. It was the firs time i had visited her and she cooked a big pot of bolognaise, it was really yummy and I was one mouthful from finishing my plate off when I spotted a dead wasp on the forkful i was just about to put in my mouth, yuk. I made a bit of a strangled sqeaking noise which attracted the attention of everyone else so i had to confess and my poor sister in law was absolutely horrified!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Sounds like the time, I got a straw out of its box to drink some milkshake, there was a damn earwig in it!!!!!! Yes, it DID enter my mouth and run about until I spat it out, and cried in shock!! ;(