Dark beige breeches

Frumpoon

Visit site
I've seen some girls at competitions wearing what look like very dark beige breeches...they look very smart

Does anyone know what make they are? I can only seem to find the cream/vanilla shade of beige

McFluff

Visit site
I have pikeur beige breeches (laguna). They aren't very dark, but they are darker than cream or vanilla coloured. I wear them with a hacking jacket, so I hadn't wanted anything too pale.

vam

Visit site
I have some Kingsland ones that I got from Hope Valley which are a nice dark beige, I think Kingsland's do a few different styles so worth a look at them.

Velcrobum

Visit site
Beware of very dark beige if doing BD as can get 2 penalties for infringement of clothing rules. Have seen it happen IMHO the breeches were Brown not dark beige but the rider was vociferous that they were beige!!! Judge did not agree.....

Frumpoon

Visit site
I have some Kingsland ones that I got from Hope Valley which are a nice dark beige, I think Kingsland's do a few different styles so worth a look at them.

Kingsland!!! They are Kinglsland!!!! Now how true to size are they and do the ones without a seat still grip the saddle?

Frumpoon

Visit site
Beware of very dark beige if doing BD as can get 2 penalties for infringement of clothing rules. Have seen it happen IMHO the breeches were Brown not dark beige but the rider was vociferous that they were beige!!! Judge did not agree.....

In the unlikely event I ever do BD, the colour of my breeches will be the least of the judge's concerns

vam

Visit site
Kingsland!!! They are Kinglsland!!!! Now how true to size are they and do the ones without a seat still grip the saddle?

I have these ones, love them.
https://www.hopevalleysaddlery.co.uk/kingsland-kelly-slim-fit-cotton-breeches-kl-bc-101-sale.html
Don't find them slippy but my saddle is calf skin so not sure if thats why, I use breeches with a seat normally and I don't find them any different. They seem to come up true to size, possibly a touch big, I'm a 12 and a 38 in Kingsland fits really well.