*dashes in* Weekend plans!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Having a quick breather in a busy day... what's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm getting married :eek::Do_O

Tomorrow... then weekend to sort the horses out and off on honeymoon for a week on Monday (any takers for starting the WP thread next week, as I'm not sure i'll have wifi ;))

Hope everyone has fun with no more whoopsies x

Austen123

Visit site
Congratulations! i hope the weather holds out for you
It's my birthday on Sunday so am out for a meal tomorrow with family and then competing in a HT on Sunday. As it's my birthday i have a fan club coming to watch me. :)

SEL

Visit site
Congratulations for tomorrow! Can we have a photo please? Where did you decide for the honeymoon?

Nothing horsey on the horizon as they are broken so will be hauling rubber matting around and trying to find where I've put all their winter rugs.

Ellzbellz97

Visit site
Congrats!!! Hope the weather is decent for you and you have a lovely honeymoon.

Weather meant to be crap this weekend so Saturday may be a day of doing yard jobs. Sunday OH and I are taking our horses on a fun ride which has lovely XC jumps, first time taking my mare out and jumping her as only had her for three weeks. Hopefully she'll be a good girly.

Wimbles

Visit site
Congratulations, hope you have a wonderful day!

Not a lot planned for Saturday other than moving around alpacas and sheep but Sunday I am off on hound exercise up at Chatsworth House in the beautiful Peak District. Hoping it will be spectacular in the autumn colours. Haven't decided which horse to take yet. There's not normally much jumping so I could take Sam as he's such a gent at these kind of busy events but doesn't jump, or I could get dragged around by the ultra enthusiastic Irish Draught who will insist on jumping everything in her path (last night it was a squirrel!).

Denbob

Visit site
Congrats MP! Hope you have a fabulous time and all goes perfectly to plan :)

Dressage lesson tonight practising our pairs to music, wrote up the floorplan last night and while it's not worldbeating i'm pretty pleased! Going for comedy value as well so excited for that.

Pole clinic Sunday as well, absolutely loving being on a yard where things are happening! Beastie is learning so much!

Visit site
Congrats! I hope the weather holds for you!

I am stewarding all weekend at the Caledonian Championships so if anyone is coming along do come and say hi!

Branna

Visit site
Congratulations! Hope you have a fabulous day.

I am off to a little local hunter trial on Saturday to lead a friend around the pairs and have a spin around the open.

Snowfilly

Visit site
Congratulations! Wishing you both the most wonderful day and honeymoon.

Showjumping on Sunday at the riding school. Horse allocation still in progress, so either 30 and 40cm on the baby horse or something bigger with the school master, I'll find out Saturday morning who's free.

humblepie

Visit site
Congratulations MP have a fabulous day.

We should be at BD veteran championships though I need to get rid of a horrid cold very very quickly. Good luck to all this weekend.

Fiona

Visit site
Congratulations MP... Hope you have a fab day, and we definitely need to see a photo.

Good luck everyone competing.

I took my connie out XC schooling yesterday, and we had a super time, jumping steps into water, drop to skinny, and a couple of huge 1m logs :0 He was very brave, and took me into everything...

Then in the evening I let my 7yo have my place in an RC SJ session with his pony. He did very well, albeit I stayed in the arena to put poles up/down as there were 3 adults and 2 under 10's in the lesson.

I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend, as the hunt ride I've been planning to attend for weeks has been cancelled, and the forecast for Saturday is foul, possibly another XC school on Sunday weather permitting.

Fiona

Chippers1

Visit site
Ooo I wrote on the old thread! Congratulations!

I'm at a hunter trial on Sunday, my friend is kindly taking me as my horsebox is out of action, taking almost 2 months to fix from it's failed MOT 🙄 BUT it's finally done as of this afternoon so I just need to get the mot done again, super happy I can get out and about again!

Bernster

Visit site
Congrats hope you have an awesome time MP. Hope weather is not too horrid this weekend - am off to opening meet, yay! Will be terrified and F will be very fidgety and keen to get started but hopefully all will go well!

Wheels

Visit site
Have an amazing day MP and enjoy your honeymoon. Not much on for us this weekend, storm dodging I think. Then I'm off work next week so planning on doing a lot of jobs on the yard, all horses will see the dentist and farrier, retired horse will have a pre-winter once over by the vet and ridden horse will get his physio treatment :)

Puzzled

Visit site
Congratulations! My Labrador currently showing early signs of labour so think weekend will be puppy sitting then off to Ireland for a few days horse shopping!

Pippity

Visit site
I hope you have a wonderful day, MP!

I'm planning to go and try out another horse (last weekend's failed the vet - bah!) but, knowing my luck, it'll have already sold. Especially now I've mentioned it in this thread!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Congratulations MP, youve definitelh got a keeper there and I hope you have many happy years together. Have a wonderful day and honeymoon.

I'm still doing hardly anything with my boy, every time I get him into consistent work I seem to get an injury.

Accidental Eventer

Visit site
Congratulations MP, have a wonderful day!

We have a nice quiet weekend, only thing planned is a lesson. Then I think we will be inside hiding from the spring rain!

buddylove

Visit site
Wishing you every happiness MP for a wonderful wedding day. I am having a sports massage tonight so likely to be hobbling about tomorrow looking like I've pooped myself 🙈

Reacher

Visit site
Having a quick breather in a busy day... what's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm getting married :eek::Do_O

Tomorrow... then weekend to sort the horses out and off on honeymoon for a week on Monday (any takers for starting the WP thread next week, as I'm not sure i'll have wifi ;))

Hope everyone has fun with no more whoopsies x
Have a wonderful day MP - the only words of advice i have is don't forget your bouquet (don't ask!)
Having a long weekend - SJ lesson yesterday, Mr H enjoyed it as usual, control is a lot better, however coming into the triple down the long side Mr H got a head of steam and flew the first jump, one stride to the 2nd, was making up the ground, supposed to be 2 strides to the 3rd but he only put in one stride stood off 3rd about 10 foot doing a massive jump and clearing it by loads. Bear in mind he is 15hh and striding was standard distance. Happily we finished lesson before forecast rain set in.
Physio check up today, lesson pencilled in for tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone and hope you aren't affected by the storms

Last edited:

monte1

Visit site
Congratulations MP , have a wonderful day and honeymoon.
well not too much planned for us, moving from summer to winter grazing fields tomorrow, so will take all morning to set fencing up etc, then riding either schooling or hacking. I have a lesson Sunday morning then jumping one of my trainers horses for her :-} . hope I manage to do a good job of it. !! have fun out there everyone

Alibear

Visit site
Congratulations soon to be Mrs MP :)
Daisy has been at boot camp all week and apparently hasn't put a hoof wrong, so once more the problem is definitely me, lots to work on over winter there.
Heading over for a lesson at 5pm today to see if I can be sorted out and ride right. Then we've got a clinic tomorrow and the last show of the season on Sunday.
It seems like a lot of us have set this as our last hurrah of the year as there are 18 of us on the clinic!
It should all be good as all indoors, I'm just really hoping I don't come down with Hubbies cold, he was coughing and sneezing non stop last night poor chap.