dassett eventing

Irish gal

Visit site
Vrin I haven't bought from them but I have a fab event mare - the sister of one of their top horses Dassett Zoolander. He's a 2* horse and this mare shows every sign of going to at least that level.

Anshan Dan was over last week, bought two horses through me and very nearly took this mare home! She's a cracker who just loves competing. In case she's of interest I will pm you.

Did you see the other thread further down the page - Where to buy my next event horse - it makes for interesting reading, so worth a look.

Here's a link to Dassett Zoolander, he's a really nice horse:
https://www.google.ie/search?q=dass...sAQIJA&biw=1093&bih=510#imgrc=iG9UtCtasi9ErM:

ihatework

Visit site
Can you PM me the details Irish Gal, might be in the market for one soon, would need to be on track for 1* by end of year

OP - I don't actually know anyone who has bought from dassett but haven't heard horror stories either (and bad news usually travels quickest). Depending on what you are looking for we have one about to go on market.

Last edited:

Irish gal

Visit site
I have PMed you ihatework - there's loads of info and videos of her on my FB page.

She is a serious, serious mare who just wants to get on with her job. In fact how far she ends up going will be really determined by her rider's limitations - not hers! That's a nice situation as opposed to being the opposite, but she's also very ridable and straightforward. A lovely little mare but is going for elite sale qualification for the Goresbridge Elite Event Sale in May. If that happens there will be different bidders going head to head which will drive the price up so this is really the time to buy her at the most affordable price.

VRIN

Visit site
I can't reply to your message as your inbox is full. can't access your Facebook page either bit thats probably my computer!!

spinner1

Visit site
I haven't bought from them but I have spoken to Kate a few times and, for what it's worth, she's been very helpful and transparent!