Dealer in Aberdeenshire - help

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Has anyone come across Yvonne Robertson who apparently buys and sells horses near Arbroath?

Someone has just phoned my husband and warned me off going to see a horse she was selling (wasn't aware she was a dealer).

Any info, help, advice gratefully received.
confused.gif

acolvine

Visit site
Hi,

I have a friend that does equine chiropractic work in Aberdeen. Have asked her if she's heard of Yvonne. Will let you know what she says.

p.s. Need to arrange a weekend for me to come across and do a sports massage for dillon. Hope he is going well. Will mail you.

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Ta for that. I've had a couple of phonecalls from folk about her and I'm not liking what I'm hearing.

Dillon's last comp is on 25th October, then he's a free lad for a couple of months. PM me to arrange another session.
smile.gif

TequilaMist

Visit site
Hi am in Aberdeen,will ask about.Daughter knows some people down dundee area.Will ask her if she can find out.
Is Abroath in Aberdeenshire?My geography is crap so may be within boundries!!!
If phone calls are from people you know and trust would take their advice.From personal experience have usually found reputations are usually true wether good or bad.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
The girl who has my horse went to see some at a yard over there, could be same people. Horse looked fab, went well, but when she got back to her yard and asked folk they said they knew the horse and that it is apparently danggerous! I will check and see if it was the same person........ I, personally, can't be done with dealers!! Maybe I'm just too honest.....