Dealer Question for Irish peeps…

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Not sure if OP will see this as she has me on UI as far as I am aware but if someone would like to pass this on perhaps? John has some lovely horses, he is honest and has a very good reputation, does livery and riding school too. Got a lovely OBOS mare for sale at the moment but a huge amount of interest so don't think she will be around for long, not many of his are.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Originally posted by Mrs Jingle.

'Not sure if OP will see this as she has me on UI as far as I am aware but if someone would like to pass this on perhaps? John has some lovely horses, he is honest and has a very good reputation, does livery and riding school too. Got a lovely OBOS mare for sale at the moment but a huge amount of interest so don't think she will be around for long, not many of his are.'

I hope that helps. :)

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Not sure if OP will see this as she has me on UI as far as I am aware but if someone would like to pass this on perhaps? John has some lovely horses, he is honest and has a very good reputation, does livery and riding school too. Got a lovely OBOS mare for sale at the moment but a huge amount of interest so don't think she will be around for long, not many of his are.
My CI confirms your opinion. Awaiting response from further unimpeachable source who is on her weary way back from a qualifier at Ower in Galway.

Ambers Echo

Visit site
Aaaaaand she's mine! Transport booked for Thursday on the overnight sailing. OMG I have a new horse. Who I have never met :eek::D:D

I do have a plan B for her if we don't click but I don't tend to feel instant connections anyway. Horses grow on me. Or not. I didn't even like Amber much at first so what do I know!

Need a name now. She has a passport name - Shannonview Chicago - but was bought by John at Auction and her former stable name is unknown. I'd like an Irish name..... Shannon is the obvious choice but I am not massively keen on that.

Eeks very excited.

smolmaus

Visit site
What about Connla?
"Sionainn is one of seven rivers of knowledge said to flow from Connla's Well, the well of wisdom in the Celtic Otherworld (the realm of the dead). Legends vary about the creation of the river, but they all recount the drowning of the Sionna, granddaughter of the great sea god Lir, usually at an undersea well.#2