Dealer Yards DESPERATE HELP

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
SM this usually happens to new posters. Can you explain a mystery for us, how did this thread come up on your system so that you answered it without realising it was 8 years old?

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I think they come up on Google and as they are new they don't notice the date.

Yes, that's usually why new posters join to answer them, but it doesn't seem normal for an existing member of 10 years to reactivate a thread that's 8 years old.

I'm intrigued how it happened.

sarahmac77

Visit site
Think it t'was a joke as none of us have been able to get out since March ?
EXACTLY.

And yes, you'd be right in highlighting I'm about to throw every last penny I have of 'disposable income' away to spend the winter outside wondering why the boots everyone on the forum swore were waterproof are actually two small indoor ponds. Roll on finding my 'forever' horse*.

9tails

Visit site
EXACTLY.

And yes, you'd be right in highlighting I'm about to throw every last penny I have of 'disposable income' away to spend the winter outside wondering why the boots everyone on the forum swore were waterproof are actually two small indoor ponds. Roll on finding my 'forever' horse*.

I had the same opinion of Sealskinz gloves, load of old crap! Cost a fortune and soaked up moisture like a sponge.