Dealers - Sussex and Surrey

dianemar

Visit site
Hi, Can anyone recommend a reputable dealers yard in Sussex or Surrey? Any one had any dealings with Horse Elite or Clipclop Traders. Thanks
confused.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
Emma at Clip Clop is fab,there are a few people on here who will verify this. Never heard a bad word about her. I bought my mare years ago from her.

tasel

Visit site
Only heard good about Equine Agents so far. http://www.equine-agents.co.uk/

Didn't get mine from there, but if I had bought one here, I would have considered them. Based in Sussex.

Although looking at the pics now, the horses do look slightly thin, but I guess that can be down to the pics.

Rocky01

Visit site
I recently bought a horse from emma at clipclop traders and can say that he is everything she described and more. He is also very honest and a lot of fun (my trainer agrees). Emma is very nice and tells it straight. Good luck, PM me if you want any more info.

hoggedmane

Visit site
If you are tempted to go to Kent (Maidstone area) I have just taken a dealer to court and won so obviously wouldn't recommend them. Pm for more details.

sherbet

Visit site
I brought my guy from Equine Agents and yes thery are all on the "slim"side but soon beef up. Most come over from Ireland so have that journey then in the nicest way are at a dealers so not maybe feed the best quality food. But they are all good horses and what you see is what you get.

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Sam at Horse Elite used to have a good reputation, but has had a couple of horses last year that turned out to be problems and were returned to her.

Personally my experience with Ride Irish was not a good one, but others will have better stories to tell.

I have only ever heard good things about Emma at Clip Clop Traders, as long as you know what you are doing with youngsters.

Good luck.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
anotoher vote for equne agents, my boy has turned out to be even better than they or i thought.. hes off to devon county this week!

RunawaySally

Visit site
I bought a horse from Justin Morgan and am very happy with her, she was exactly as described and he gave me a 14 day cool off if I changed my mind.