Dealers who loan.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
After the post about safe cobs, I had a look at the website and was impressed with what i saw, a reputable dealerwho loans out safe horses.

I am STILL seeking *that* pony for my kids. My main problem is that I have very limited turnout over the winter and don't want to keep a pony over the winter unless it is happy to be kept in and exercised daily. It is not via laziness or due to cost of keeping in, as that isnt an issue at all (I actually enjoy mucking out), just the lack of winter grazing I feel is unfair on any pony.

Anyway, I had this thought that if I was 'leasing' a pony, they wouldnt mind so much if I only leased from april to september? Or would that be a bad thing for me to do??

Does anyone know of any dealers (reputable please!!) who do first ponies?? I saw a lovely mare on safecobs but at 13.hh is too big
frown.gif

Tufty

Visit site
Dealers generally dont loan, they may allow you to return and exchange a pony but they will always take your cash and usually your exchange will involve parting with some more money.

annaellie

Visit site
How far are you willing to travel, I have used a dealer in the past a few times and a lot of people I know use this dealer. The very rarely have something of high comp standered in but they do the job but I was very lucky I got a mare with papers frm clover hill lines so they do now and again. But they will exchange the horse at any time if the horse is not doing the job, they are very cheap and I had to have my horse pts sleep and never renued my insurance so when i deciced I wanted to buy another I did not have the cash and the first time I used the dealers they devised a payment plan, i could take the horse without it paid for all they asked was if I moved yards to just ring up and tell them were to. I am dubious about dealers but I would recomend these dealers