Dear Horse and Hound

Kat

Visit site
For those who would subscribe if the magazine arrived promptly why not order from your newsagent?

Our newsagent will deliver magazines and bill them like a newspaper. You are supporting local business that way too.

VRIN

Visit site
I'm fed up with seeing all these ads in H&H mag and on here for cheap subscriptions plus free XYZ and yet old timers like me have to pay more. Pah.

I also got fed up by this but now just buy a 12 month subscription and look to find a good offer when I renew.

seabsicuit2

Visit site
What I can't understand is the sheer number of typo's- missing out words, unfinished paragraphs etc etc, don't they have an editor or don't they even read the mag through before they print it out?

Gamebird

Visit site
For those who would subscribe if the magazine arrived promptly why not order from your newsagent?

Our newsagent will deliver magazines and bill them like a newspaper. You are supporting local business that way too.

Because the whole point of subscribing is to save money on the cover price! Plus you then have to pay the newsagent for delivery. I do buy mine from my village newsagent (I just wish he was open before I left home in the morning to go to the horses), I make a detour back past him every Thursday. He is well supported!

Gamebird

Visit site
What I can't understand is the sheer number of typo's- missing out words, unfinished paragraphs etc etc, don't they have an editor or don't they even read the mag through before they print it out?

The typos drive me mad too. Plus a couple of times recently (in the articles rather than the reports) they have printed pics which are clearly photos of photos that people have sent in. That sort of thing's bad enough on FB, let alone in a national publication.

catembi

Visit site
Glad to see that someone else finds the classifieds difficult! I've had a rummage about on there a few times & given up because it was taking **forever** and the results didn't seem to bear much resemblance to what I was looking for. I thought it was just me being dim.

T x

Sportyspots

Visit site
Has anyone else found problems with every other page being loose in this weeks issue? Saving mine to read at work tomorrow and know that as soon as someone opens the door over half the magazine is going to be blown away!

Another one p'ed of with paying subscriptions for years and not getting the offers or gifts!