Dearest button pusher

tessybear

Visit site
Thank you for reporting my post... it was admirable you took the effort to do such a thing. The name at the bottom was from the website and thus i shall repost it here,I really hope you enjoy reading this darling button pusher <3

How much Dolly has grown in a month:
fcv4sm.jpg

Lots of Love Abbie, Tess and Dolly :rolleyes:;)

PolarSkye

Visit site
Wow - she's filling out nicely. You and TB are doing a sterling job of giving her the best possible start in life :D. More pictures please.

P

Emsarr

Visit site
I used a website to stick all the photos together and the website logo was on the bottom:rolleyes:

Who takes the time to do that !

I never even noticed it in the original :eek: But still, it's obvious it wouldn't have been prof photos considering most of them have already been posted on here before, there's some sad sad people on here:rolleyes:

tessybear

Visit site
She's huge, bless her :)
Just had a foal born at my stables last night, made me think of Dolly :p

She is growing like a weed !
Aw how cute ! little colt or filly ? :D

Button pushed why??

Basically i used a website to stick all of the photos together and the website sticks its logo on every photo frame made. Someone reported me for this... it was tiny and i certainly didn't think anything of it... and i have done it before and had no problems :rolleyes:

Both lovely..... Agree some people have far too much time on their hands

Thank you hun ! hmm :cool:

tessybear

Visit site
I'm still scratching my head...I saw Abbie's post this morning with her lovely photos. What button?

Someone reported it according to admin when questioned why... i used a website to stick all of the photos together and teenie tinie at the bottom of the photo frame was the websites name :rolleyes:... someone must have it out for me :eek:

montysmum1

Visit site
Someone reported it according to admin when questioned why... i used a website to stick all of the photos together and teenie tinie at the bottom of the photo frame was the websites name :rolleyes:... someone must have it out for me :eek:

They're obviously just jealous of your gorgeous girls :cool:

RutlandH2O

Visit site

Thanks for that explanation, Abbie. Your girls look wonderful...Tessybear much be feeding Dolly with horsey butter milk!!

tessybear

Visit site
Thanks for that explanation, Abbie. Your girls look wonderful...Tessybear much be feeding Dolly with horsey butter milk!!

Your welcome lovely :) Gosh i know tell me about it ! she is double the size of a little gypsy colt born a whole week before her ... tubby baby :p

SVMel

Visit site
Thank you lovely ! Just strange they went to such a length :eek:

Lol, I'm not surprised, I've just come back here after a couple of years away, and nothing has changed!!!

Doesn't make it a bad place, but there will always be certain individuals I take with a bucket load of salt. Have a giggle if you can, and enjoy your clearly gorgeous neddies. I'm very jealous!!!!!

HBM1

Visit site
Basically i used a website to stick all of the photos together and the website sticks its logo on every photo frame made. Someone reported me for this... it was tiny and i certainly didn't think anything of it... and i have done it before and had no problems :rolleyes:

oh for heaven's sake, and it was nice weather today, you would think people would have better things to do. x