Decent Transporters with larger vehicles in Kent/Beds area.

ellerslie83

Visit site
Any recommendations for transporters in the south - In the process of moving my boy from Cumbria to Kent he's been in Bedfordshire with a friend till I could find somewhere for him where I live near Canterbury which I finally have, but now need to get him there - he came down in a nice big lorry (Eric Gillies) and they were awesome - am going to get a quote from them but they're more northern I think - so wanted to check if there was anyone well recommended with good size lorries down this neck of the woods?

I don't want to put him in anything small, he's only 16 hands but he's a shire cross and is wide and well built and he had a bad experience in a smaller transport so don't want to risk it -something bigger that's a shared load which means he'll have something else with him would be ideal - that's probably more me being nervous than anything else as I've been through a lot to keep him so don't want it all to go wrong at the last hurdle!

asmp

Visit site
Another recommendation for Gillies! Took our horse over to Italy for a team competition and all the horses came off the lorry well and happy.