Decided not to go

Madam_max

Visit site
I am up at this stupid hour as I was supposed to be doing workers at local show. The weather here is still pants, very windy, it's just stopped raining. Am I a wimp??? Think the groud will be really slippery too!!!

SSM

Visit site
I've wimped too!!!!!!!!!

Was supposed to do an inhand championship I had qualified for but as it was best groomed I did not have the heart to turn the cold hose on her at 6am this morning.

Get out on a nice hack and let her enjoy herself!

SSM

Visit site
Not as bad as yesterday - rain and gale force winds here yesterday. A friend was supposed to do an aerobatic display at Chatsworth Country Fair, they could'nt go until late and ended up doing the 'flat' show.

It looks windy, will go up and feed her, let her digest and then take her out for a hack.

TGM

Visit site
Meant to be taking daughter to a show this morning - it's still windy and damp but I'm hoping it will brighten up later. She'll be very upset if we don't go, so we'll have a bash might might pull her out of the jumping if its slippy.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I'm killing ten mins on here whilst daughter finishes mucking out, it's raining but very humid here.
This is Monty's first proper outing since our disastrous day at Stockland Lovell, so fingers' crossed he stays calm and doesn't do a bad dressage.. (actually cross your legs, toes and anything else handy too please
grin.gif
grin.gif
)
The place is an hour's drive away and old parkland , so hopefully the going won't be too bad. We have numerous studs anyway and he's a big tough b*** as my husband said last night!

jemstone

Visit site
Good idea.... no competition is worth the risk if its really bad weather. I have seen too many accidents through riding in really bad weather.

Parkranger

Visit site
We were going to pop along to a local show just for the experience but wimped out too - after yesterday I think I'd be fighting a loosing battle!

All about having a nice hack out today me thinks.....

ruscara

Visit site
I wondered where you had got to Kath. We had a good morning's judging (and a nice free lunch). It dried up and got quite warm after a bit, and got pretty busy. I enjoyed it.
smile.gif