Defensive horse (kicking, biting)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
It doesn't need to be local, this isn't the time to be backing feral youngster. Next year when the virus is controlled and the NHS back on stream will do, he will still only be four.

K95

Visit site
It doesn't need to be local, this isn't the time to be backing feral youngster. Next year when the virus is controlled and the NHS back on stream will do, he will still only be four.

But more money comes into it if he’s away with someone else looking after him. I’m not in a rush to back him, I didn’t plan to back him this year anyway

LaurenBay

Visit site
Get a field safe headcollar on him ASAP and practice leading. If you have another Horse who i fine to lead then I'd ask a friend to lead that Horse with you and the youngster following.

In terms of food and hay, Have them ready in the stable before you walk him in, turn him to the front, unclip lead rope and walk straight out and close the door. On the days he has no turnout and you need to hay in the morning, if you say he is allowed to roam around the yard, then let him out, do jobs and tie hay up. Catch him and lead him back in.