DEFRA doing some good for once!!

allijudd

Visit site
Glad to see in H&H page 7 that DEFRA is saying no to europe and allowing horses to be buried at home as a pet. Personally I think we should give DEFRA as much support for this as possible. Anything which reduces the stress on an owner after a horse has passed away must be a good thing I think.....

What do you all think?????

vivhewe

Visit site
I'm pleased of it and I can only thank my uncle for letting me bury Carrie at his farm as a 'pet'.

The only problem now is that if lots of people bury their horses that will be when they turn around and say No, you have to send them away
frown.gif

The government love being awkward. I'm surprised Defra are saying no now!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
It's about time 'Europe' got on with sorting out important things rather than sticking their noses into this. Also it's them that have stopped the use of citronella in manufactured fly sprays from 30th August this year. Haven't they got enought to worry about?

allijudd

Visit site
Hi Toby,
It would appear that Europe are not going to be content untill we are under their control. I am just glad DEFRA ( who are not much good at many things) are actually doing some good for once. I think if we loose the ability to bury our loyal friends and companions where they are happiest, then people will be much more upset. Lets hope they win this fight...