Delusional owners

Frumpoon

Visit site
Yes this person also did a 'Go fund me' page to buy horses for the future generation of paralympic riders. Luckily he didn't get a penny. He also advertised for a Swedish groom on this very forum which drew many raised eyebrows. The last we saw of him was a photo in our local paper of him laid dramatically on his sofa with talc applied to his face to make him look pale complaining that he lived on the 3rd fllor of his block of flats and the council had refused his plea for a ground floor flat as he had a slipped disc and that he was an ex showjumper ? he was another one who moved from yard to yard taking advantage of the good nature of YO'S and leaving a trail of debt in his wake.

??

I too, know of this person ??

Visit site
Rant at the ready..
There’s a certain person I know that is social media MAD. Barely lives in the real world and horse survives as it’s on full livery.
They have their own Facebook page as a ‘blogger’ plus various Twitter / Instagram pages all full of the same content.
The horse has its own medical issues along with the owners ‘disabilities’. Lots of information on this on their pages and a lot of utter lies.
Often says how they ride the horse (you don’t see them from week to week)
How they compete (they don’t)
They hunt ( went once after not riding horse for approximately 2 months)
Taught by the ‘famous’
(had one lesson)
You get the idea..?
It amazes me how many people get taken in on social media. It’s not the real world. Real world is grafting with these horses to keep them going. I just can’t believe how people get off on the fact that they lie about every day of their life and get away with it.
Maybe im an old cynic? ?
Social media is a very dangerous thing. I never get involved in FB debate as you never know the whole story and at the end of the day who are we all to judge each other. It is too easy for people to paint a false picture,good or bad,and far too many people take it as fact.