Dengie Hi Fi

josie_s

Visit site
Is it just me or has anyone else found that the consistency of Hi Fi has changed lately. Seems more clumpy than before and the hay/straw doesn't appear to be as long in length.
Also the bales are not as square as they were?
Dont know if I'm just being fussy but dont like it as much as the other stuff.
Horses dont seem bothered mind
grin.gif

Nailed

Visit site
i have noticed it.. i have always removed the clumps from ted bucket out of habit but there are definatly more now than there were before. The alfa bags used to be the same filledness as the hi-fi and they are loads less filled now but the hi-fi still seem to be well filled.
Lou x

Chex

Visit site
I bought a bag yesterday, having not used it for about 5 years and noticed a big difference, was definitely more clumpy.

Baileysno1

Visit site
I was just thinking this last night, thought I'd got a 'funny' bag it was all stuck together in a big brick and seemed kind of furry after I'd loosened it - Ryu ate it though, how strange I wonder what they've changed...........

josie_s

Visit site
I'm so pleased its not just me.
Taking ages to make my feeds at the minute though as I'm trying to break up the biggest lumps.
Think I might try them all on alfa a. At the minute I've only got my allergic ladies alfa and the normal one's on Hi fi.