Derbyshire police and horse attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit site
On the 2nd of august my horse was having his new shoes fitted. A girl who stables her horse at the same yard walked over and rested her head on my boy while he was dozing, he woke with a fright n spooked, she screamed 'you fkn c$nt' in his face and slapped him full force below the right eye making him spook. I have CPTSD and i caused me a flashback and subsequent relapses.
Derbyshire's finest told me when i spoke to them about the attack that -
Hitting a horse aint a crime cause you hit em to make em go faster'
I said i fail to see the correlation between belting a stationary horse that belongs to someone else, full force below the right eye opposed a technical controlled tap by an owner on the rear, not that i use a crop, i use leg, but either way i am absolutely disgusted with the people involved and i think Derbyshire police are a disgrace to their uniform. All complaints have been ignored and its being looked at by the RSPCA and my MP.
I did try to resolve this with the girl(19yrs) and her mother but got a mouthful, i gave them a return mouthful and they called the police to detract from their responsibility. This is clearly the world we live in now.
Disgusted.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Thanks for the support. The point was the cops attitude. But obviously you all think it's ok to hit someone elses horse.
If your concern is the attitude of the police, to the specific event, then your own health problems are really not relevant and are something of a red herring imo

Visit site
I don't understand why you allowed her to rest her head on your horse while he was having his feet done. I would have sent her on her way, long before she had the opportunity to hit him anywhere. What did the farrier think about all this?
we had been kind of friendly. anyway. ill delete this thread when i can, the replies are just [Inappropriate content removed]. good luck all, hope no [Inappropriate content removed] evr hits any of your horses ;)
byeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Visit site
I think you should let it go now, I doubt your horse is thinking about it and you should try and move on.
no, i ll decide what i do, and if i want to post a public post i will and dont need told what to do by a stranger. [Inappropriate content removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.