Desperately needed....livery in maidstone area

black_horse

Visit site
NEED URGENTLY - Livery withint 10 mile radius of maidstone area, must include stable, field, menage and hacking. Livery required for 1 x Hanovarian 7 yo mare. Ideally part livery but full livery or assisted DIY taken into consideration.

Desperately required ASAP or i might have to sell my horse
frown.gif

please help.

china

Visit site
i thought u had a yard lined up whe you handed you notice in, havnt been on for a week or so, so sorry if iv missed something.

Eira

Visit site
Can you not look for somewhere without menage etc if you are that desperate just until you find the ideal yard ?

black_horse

Visit site
yep i did...got a phone call today...due to a court case going on with a trainer who freelances at that yard...im not allowed to go there :'( i have no where to go....2 weeks i have to find somewhere....

Eira

Visit site
But if you are that desperate and its between not having a menage for a couple of weeks and selling the horse ...
smile.gif

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Hm, apparently its 16 miles. :/

Damn it. Theres a specifically dressage livery yard in gravesend and i know for sure they do part/ full livery and have vacancies.

china

Visit site
can you negociate with current yo and see if shel let you stay untill you find some where, did the issues with ym get sorted

Eira

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ISHY
frown.gif
maybe...i dunno
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its not ideal , but thats probably a preferable solution to selling her for the short term
smile.gif

black_horse

Visit site
miss buffy - i thought they were but apparently not! they now bitch about me behind my back and ignore me! im miserable.

darcylu - do you have a contact number for them? im desperate!

black_horse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ISHY
frown.gif
maybe...i dunno
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its not ideal , but thats probably a preferable solution to selling her for the short term
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i know hun
frown.gif
im getting more and more dishearted and more and more tired of all the hassel etc

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
off the top of my head - kity coty livery - more showjumping but still have all the faciltites,cobham manor - good schools,not oo sure on their turnout policy anymore but it didn't used tobe alot, paris farm in east malling - more dressage orientated ,menage on site and individual turnout,ryarsh livery yard - not sure about this place as some of it was being sold off for office units but don't kno if it ever went through,speedgate if you don't mind a bit of travelling and http://www.pollyfieldfarm.co.uk/livery.php will carry on racking my brains ,we are pretty full where I am but I will ask even if it is just a stop gap until you find something more permanent

Tankey

Visit site
If you get really stuck, i possibly know someone who may take your horse in on full livery for you whilst you find somewhere else.
I am not sure if she has spaces but if your horse lives out, she will have temp room, but it is on the Tunbridge wells area

0ldmare

Visit site
I know someone who does part livery near Yalding (They never advertise and its a small yard). The horses are beautifully looked after, nice stables and loads of turnout, but no menage onsite.

If I couldn't look after my horses for any reason that's where I would put them and I would know they would be well looked after.

I know its not exactly what you want but PM me if its of interest

hadfos

Visit site
TBH i can honestly say i dont care if OP is not telling the whole story or not or wether there is any stirring going on,or the fact i dont know the whole story
crazy.gif

I just hope she finds a home for her horse and dosnt have to get rid
frown.gif
,Surely people can understand how she must be feeling without wanting to know the ins and outs???Most of us probably dont know her personally yet are still looking for reasoning to not help her or offer support
frown.gif

If i could help i would...unfortunately i am 300 miles away so a no go!
All i can suggest if desperate find a farmer with a field take her there and look for something in the meantime
smile.gif

black_horse

Visit site
hadfos - what i am not saying is because i shouldnt talk about it, so i wont. people are capable of filling in the blanks, but only 2 people know what happened. me and someone else. everyone else cannot say that know because they were not there. and besides, i did not come on here to discuss that, i came on here to find a livery yard.