Details on and instructor wanted

miniemy

Visit site
Hi

A friend of mine has someone by the name of Bertil Voss??? I just wondered if anyone knew of his credentials. I have googled him and cant find nothing about him.

I am not interested in having him as an instructor but just was being nosey as to why they rate him so highly?

Cheers peeps

x

Natalie_H

Visit site
I have had one lesson with Bertil Voss - He is a good instuctor, takes a lot of time with the horse, & his training methods are very natural. He gives you a different perspective on the horse & why they do certain things. A lot of the teaching is based on balance. It was an interesting lesson - He is highly rated due to his different approach.

miniemy

Visit site
Hi im fawkham way, used to have a palomino welsh. I regonise your first pic, so maybe we know each other.

Yes thats what my friend says but no actual information about what he has done and achieved??

Natalie_H

Visit site
Hi - I'm not sure what his actual credentials are - I remember doing a search myself at the time, but it didn't come up with anything. Can't remember what nationality he is - Let me know if you find anything out!! He does about 3 sessions a year with our local riding club - I'll ask them.

lilpete

Visit site
I might be wrong here and getting names confused, but does he not just sit on the fence and shout alot, and make you do everything in walk?