Devastating Deaths

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
God how horrible
frown.gif

jayvee

Visit site
That is awful.
I had a job interview once (years ago).. sole charge of 5 TB's fittening up before off to race yard. Went there and saw the horses etc. Told over phone got the job and start following week bla bla..

In the local paper (about 3 days later from interview), this particular yard was burnt down?!!
All but 2 horses (I think) died.
I tried to ring the 'future' employer but could never get him despite endless tries.
Later, a news report confirmed it was ARSON.
Who in their right mind would do this??!! It was so sad.

gemma1992

Visit site
When the house at my stables burnt down (no-one injured) I was really upset. That was in the summer and it's going to take years before it's finished agan as it was a listed property. I don't know what I'd of done if it was teh stables with the horses in. My stables is in MK

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
If you wish to reduce the risk of your horses being victims of a fire then I would suggest that you purchase a book called "Guidelines for Fire Safety in equine and agricultural premises" by Harry Paviour ISBN 0-900226-69-2. It can be purchased from the British Horse Society Bookshop. A small price to pay so as to improve the safety of your horse(s).