Dexter iv (the fourth) anyone know of him or offspring

dianchi

Visit site
Prob tricky to find a vid as he isnt the youngest boy!
Lovely lovely lad, thrown some nice offspring obv puzzle being the most noted.

Very nice boy, i know the women who broke him in and showed him for Sharon. She said you couldnt find a nicer person!

whisp&willow

Visit site
my foal willow (twilight serenade) is by dexter iv's grandson "puzzles limited edition." lovely stallion, all foals and youngtock ive seen from him have been nice, and seem to have done well in showing/jumping.

dont know much about dexter himself- but he's not the youngest so maybe why you cant find any videos! i feel the stud fees for dexter, dexters puzzle and puzzles ltd ed are extremely reasonable. ;)

http://www.whitegatestud.co.uk/index.htm

my foal is the last pictured in the foals 2010 section. ;)

vicki. x

H-J

www.piczo.com
Just dug this post out and wondered if anyone had any piccies/info of his offspring?

Here's a pic of my homebred Incy by Dexter, going to be sitting on him sometime this summer. Has come around so quickly :)

IncyNH1.jpg

IncyNH4.jpg

lme

Visit site
Just dug this post out and wondered if anyone had any piccies/info of his offspring?

Here's a pic of my homebred Incy by Dexter, going to be sitting on him sometime this summer. Has come around so quickly :)

IncyNH1.jpg

IncyNH4.jpg

He's lovely. I've got a home bred mare by Cameo's Reflection (half brother to Dexter IV) & she looks very like him.