Dexter IV (the fourth) stallion offspring

H-J

www.piczo.com
Have bumped a post in breeding re.Dexter too but just wondered if anyone has any pics or info on his offspring? Cant seem to find much.

Im going to sit on our homebred by Dexter this year so was just curious :)

Here's some pics of him...

IncyNH1.jpg

IncyNH4.jpg

IncyNH2.jpg

Nikkitinka

New User
Visit site
Hi there,

I have just seen your post,

I have a homebred mare by Dexter the fourth. she was 4 in July gone, (a late baby) though she is very mature, physically and mentally. I lightly back her the october she was 3 then turned her away. I brought her back in the April. I started real schooling work with my trainer in the July she turned 4, she has a great attitude to work. we've done some dressage comp's and going to start a little pole work soon. I cant seem to up load a pic, but he is the bay in my profile pic. I hope this helps, and that you are having as much fun as i am!:)

Last edited:

foxy1

Visit site
My friend has a Dexter IV 3 year old who is the absolute double of the chestnut above!! will point her in the direction of this thread :)

seabsicuit2

Visit site
There was a dexter offspring at the burghley young event horse final , it was. 4th or 5 th, he looked just like the chestnut in the pics above , he was superb in athleticism and temperament - a million miles better than the Billy horses or other such fashionably bred horses, many of which just looked weak and average.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Billy's are hardly fashionably bred being out of Irish Sport Horse mares and Warmblood stallions. Seems Ireland has been doing that a while! I think that is a bit of a sweeping statement.

seabsicuit2

Visit site
Popular Warmblood/ Irish sport horse/ big name event stallions- that is exactly what I mean by fashionably bred. Any commercial name.
It was just lovely to see a horse do so well and look so good that was not from your typical big money stud, or stallion

Emma S

Visit site
Not much help but I have bred a Dexter VI foal this year!! dues mid June really excited and like the OP have been able to find out too much about his offspring other than passing comments!

lme

Visit site
I have a homebred 10yo mare who is by Cameo's reflection (a half brother to Dexter IV). She looks very like the chestnut that started this thread & has turned out to be everything we hoped for & more.