different !!!!!

S_N

Visit site
OMG!! If you look under the chestnut-Sabino section, there are 2 horses that I foaled another that I did researched to sell and pic of one of my old bosses - look

Foaled this one (2002 by Stephen Got Even, out of Sic Em Sis) Cornplanter
Cornplanter-sml.jpg

Foaled this one (when he was a few months old, he contracted strangles and had the abcess burst out of his STIFLE!!!) Mother was a COW to catch!! I cheered like made when he ran in the Kentucky Derby - didn't help him though - Quintons Gold Rush (by Wild Rush, out of Hollywood Gold)
Quinton_s_Gold_Rush-sml.jpg

Was present at this ones foaling, but just watched and learned. Called Paint Ballado, by the farm's (now deceased) senior stallion Saint Ballado, out of Donusa. Also did the pedigree research stuff for him to sell at the sales - along with about 500 other TB yrlgs!! I kid you not!!
paintballado.jpg

This is one of the brothers I used to work for - Ben Taylor, of Taylor Made Farm - really funny pic tbh, taken in 1981
mydarlingone.jpg

Marquetry - used to know this horse well, used to visit him at Vinery and take him peppermints and carrots. Stunning horse with a fantastic pedigree and a darn good sire!!
Marquetry.jpg