Dilemma. Tell me 'No!'.

Sparkles

Visit site
I do NOT need another horse.

That would make it 3 [well, 4 if including my mare who's out on loan].

I can't have 3 where I am, as I already have 2. Neither of which I'll ever sell.

I have however, fallen in love with a project I've just stumbled cross in an advert, very local to me. Very nice horse. Unbacked, hence the price he's at, but that's not a problem. I don't normally tend to look twice at many adverts as I deal with enough horses on a day to day basis and the main point is selling them at work haha.....But I don't know, I really like *something* in this fella I've seen which is unusual for me.

I'm thinking of all options now. I was tired....now I'm up with a cup of tea weighing out plans.

Sparkles

Visit site
Bank balance isn't too much of an issue...said horse would go in place of one of the stabled ones *if* anything did happen.

I'm still planning.....

finnywinny

www.earthwisegardens.com
Ah ha oh sparkling one, i find you again tonight, tis the spotted flier here!!!

Tell us about this ponio you have seen, where and what etc.

I now have spotty mare in my life because I was drawn to an advert in a way I could not resist/deny. As soon as i saw the photo I knew she was mine and I had gone to see 20 other horses and walked away....

What about your lil coloured chap?

XXX

traceyann

Visit site
I had the same my darling partner wanted to buy me my dream horse a hanoverian child hood dream. I had to be honest with myself i have four just couldnt cope with one more i do regret it though.

Sparkles

Visit site
Ah ha oh sparkling one, i find you again tonight, tis the spotted flier here!!!

Tell us about this ponio you have seen, where and what etc.

I now have spotty mare in my life because I was drawn to an advert in a way I could not resist/deny. As soon as i saw the photo I knew she was mine and I had gone to see 20 other horses and walked away....

What about your lil coloured chap?

XXX

Hellooooo!!! :D I shall send you a photo....he's not done a thing and a rubbish photo, but it's really attracted me for some reason.

finnywinny

www.earthwisegardens.com
"Reason" has nothing to do with it. I didn't want a mare, I wasn't looking for a spotty, just a nice bay gelding would have suited me fine.

BUT I now have something very special....so go with your instrict, at least go and look, see if you get the same feeling in the flesh. not that I should be encouraging you.....

Let us all know what happens XXX

Sparkles

Visit site
Haha!

This might potentially make 4..... I did used to have another pony but I sold him. Otherwise that would have made 5....

Though I am putting my mare in foal....Surely that will class as a half though right???

Trinity Fox

Visit site
I am saying nothing I have 9 at the moment three are to sell on but I am going to pick another young one up next week he is lovely and the pics of him up to his knees in muck made me realise I had to do it.:eek:

He is not that near me so I have found another couple of babies to fill the box after all diesel is so expensive, you should not listen to me or my reasoning it is not good.

Anyway its only money and time and if you can afford it why not there are worse things you could be doing.

loz9

Visit site
*Turns around all walks straight back out. I will be a bad influence*

I have 5 (3 of which need backing this year!) & am currently shopping for number 6 & considering putting my mare infoal again this year (altho quite enjoying riding her again so maybe not!)