Disabled Riding school south London

Beeskneew

New User
Visit site
I’m looking for riding schools for disabled people including children in south London Surrey area Kingston Cheam Tolworth area if anyone has any idea of any places please let me know the details thanks 👌

Beeskneew

New User
Visit site
Thanks for the info I’ll check them out, I love bushy park grew up around there so it would be lovely, all the deer 🦌 to see

Surbie

Visit site
Most of them will have long waiting lists and weekends have particular pressure as everyone wants those slots. If you have more flexibility on times/days you might be able to move up the lists more quickly and that is worth highlighting.

I think the Diamond Centre's waiting list is still closed, though worth a check.

Park Lane are currently in Ham/Petersham, not in Teddington, so the rides are in Ham rather than Bushy Park, though also lovely to ride in. They also offer carriage driving.

You might also try Epsom RDA which runs 7 days/week and has Monday and Wednesday evening sessions too. Also offers Hippotherapy, as does Park Lane.

Wildwoods in Headley is an affiliated RDA stables and has a lot more flexibility/less of a waiting list, but it is also more expensive as it's a commercial riding stables.

Horsley, Bookham and Leatherhead RDA are in Effingham, so a bit further out. I haven't been there since their move from Bookham.

To add to the mix, each also has different maximum weight limits for riders. Wildwoods iirc is 16st, Epsom is 12st, HB&L is 10.5st - not sure what Park Lane's is.

This might be helpful to find other groups: https://www.rda.org.uk/rda-groups/