DIY livery Essex

sanchob

Visit site
Can anyone give me contact details for DIY livery yards with in an 8 mile radius of Willingale/fyfield Essex. Must have a school. Thanks

sanchob

Visit site
No not yet, I am going to look at most yards people suggest to me now. I am being to fussy about them, just want to try and make this his last move.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Seven out of the twenty posts on the first page of this forum are about your livery yard search. Constant repetition is NOT going to bring new yards out of the woodwork, if people can help they already have, others are just getting markedly pissed off and I have to say if I were a YO in your neck of the woods I think I'd run and hide!

Moving horses does not kill them! What happens when he has to stay away for competitions, do you move him months in advance so he can settle or do you just expect him to get on with it? A tip - thousands of top competition horses stay away and take it in their stride every year.

Chill have a look at a few yards, consider whether your expectations are a bit unrealistic and remember that he will cope.

sabel

Visit site
Hi there, I have seen your posts about DIY livery in this area and just wanted to say that I am now full livery on one of the yards mentioned due to lack of any decent diy yards in the area.
Affording it is a struggle, but, I would rather that than be on a yard I am not happy with.
I do hope you find a yard you are happy with eventually.:)