DIY Livery for three horses in the Winchester area

Visit site
Hi, I'm moving to Winchester/Stockbridge area shortly and looking for DIY livery in the area (Anywhere from Romsey to Winchester itself would probably work) for three horses at a relaxed yard. I need something that can offer the following:

1) Stable (though 24 hour turnout perhaps in summer)
2) Good turnout
3) Either a floodlit or indoor school (I ride in the evening during the week anywhere between 7-10pm, so this is critical)
4) Would like good hacking.
5) Occasional assistance (turnout/bring-in/muck out) would be a bonus - either by the yard itself or if you have a reliable person who comes to your yard.

Any information or recommendations greatly appreciated!

Milkmaid

Visit site
School Farm, Lockerly? Lovely yard. They have a web site :) Most nice yards around here only offer part & full so you may be limited

Visit site
School Farm, Lockerly? Lovely yard. They have a web site :) Most nice yards around here only offer part & full so you may be limited

I do like the look of that one. They don't have any space available 'til March and they're not 100% sure that they will have the space then. Still going to pay them a visit as it could work out anyhow.

kerrieberry2

Visit site
look on preloved, I keep getting msgs from people in stockbridge who have livery yards! its too far for me from the part of winch I'm in but they sound really nice!

LouandBee

Visit site
Have you tried looking on NFED? Seem to remember a rather nice looking stud advertising on there recently. Good luck, finding space for three is tricky:)