DIY livery in Eaton Bray area

galaxy

Visit site
We are relocating to this area sometime in October onwards. We had a drive round for the first time today.

From google there do seem to be quite a few yards. Any recommendations? I need DIY livery (not looking for top of the range, costs a fortune. I currently pay £30 a week for stable grazing and use of facilities in Hampshire)

Needs...
Stable
Turnout everyday, 24/7 for some summer months, but not ridiculous amounts of grass as she's a good doer!! Safe fencing. Pref not massive herds.
Floodlit school min 20x40
Easy access to off road hacking without riding on main roads
Trailer parking

I've been at my current yard for 9 years and am gutted to be leaving. I will leave her there if I have to until I can find someone suitable.

Addicted to Hunting

Visit site
Hi I'm fairly local to the area, live near Tring, I don't know many yards as horses are kept at Home. But there is Warehill Equestrian which is Eaton Bray, they have an indoor school as well. It's a nice area

galaxy

Visit site
I had found Warehill on google. It does look lovely. But with those facilities I have a suspicion it will be expensive! lol! I see they do agility though and I'll need to find a new club for my dog so have made a note :)