DIY livery near Glossop?

Latte

New User
Visit site
Hi everyone - I’m moving to Glossop next month (from London) and desperately looking for somewhere for my very sweet 5 year old mare.
Ideally looking DIY but would also do assisted if it was affordable. A school would be a massive plus but most important is somewhere friendly with all year turn out and ideally electricity!
Does anyone know anywhere with spaces within half an hour of Glossop? Everything seems full up!
I really appreciate any ideas- thank you in advance :)

Backtoblack

Visit site
Hargate Hill at Charles worth or Croft End bardsley vale Daisy nook, theres others around, once you are there word of mouth will find you several options. There are small yards in hayfield,mellor,new mills,mottram, and other local spots.

Art Nouveau

Visit site
I believe hargate hill don't turn out at all for a few weeks over summer, and observing their fields over winter it seems to be every other day turnout (been a couple of years since I was last regularly in the area though)
Croft End is also very limited turnout.
If you want lots of turnout, Home Farm Holistic would be an excellent choice, they may have spaces. They are expensive but offer an equicentral style livery so hay is included. (I have a small equicentral yard next to Croft End but I'm full and have a waiting list)

HashRouge

Visit site
I believe hargate hill don't turn out at all for a few weeks over summer, and observing their fields over winter it seems to be every other day turnout (been a couple of years since I was last regularly in the area though)
If you want lots of turnout, Home Farm Holistic would be an excellent choice, they may have spaces. They are expensive but offer an equicentral style livery so hay is included. (I have a small equicentral yard next to Croft End but I'm full and have a waiting list)
They do, they were advertising two spaces yesterday as one horse has moved and their own elderly mare has been put to sleep. OP, this yard is in Mottram and I can also recommend.

Latte

New User
Visit site

This is really helpful, thank you! I will call round and hopefully find some spaces- I will double check the turnout situation because she is young and definitely needs her time out! Home farm Holistic sounds like it could be a good option ..