DIY Livery yards near Brackenhurst, Southwell?

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
I'm going to uni at Nottingham Trents Campus brackenhurst, doing equine sports science after my gap year, start in september.
The thing is i cant keep Rock at the campus' yard because the rules and requirements will not fit in with his stable management,
My friend is up there at the moment and i emailed her DIY yard but they only use shavings and Rock has to be on straw otherwise he box walks and gets v v depressed and stressed (he panics that he wont ever get fed again after being starved as a baby)
So im looking for a decent DIY yard, with a good arena and with the use of straw. Can anyone help me? I live in southampton so theres no way i can get up there until i actually move unless i know what im going up to look at

6103claire

Visit site
Hiya

I went to brack to do that course and finished a couple of years ago. how come you cant go on their yard? there is a seperate yard to the main one called durdham, which my friend was on. they basically did as they liked on that yard, so i dont know if that would be suitable if you could get on it? i dont know about yards nearby but i'm sure if you rang up the office at brack they would be able to give you some details etc. hope this helps