DIY yard sought Rochford, Southend area

YasandCrystal

Visit site
Seeking a small friendly DIY yard for 1 pony no more than 10 minutes drive from Westcliff. Essential it MUST have winter turnout and preferably some extra services available for shift and holiday cover for example.
Cannot afford part livery.
Any recommendations of vacancies please? :) Thank-you

unbalanced

Visit site
Isn't Shopland Hall near there? You might have more luck asking in New Lounge.

I moved to nearby (Basildon) a couple of months ago and found driving around and looking for horses was actually really helpful! However you will be lucky to find good winter turnout as hardly anywhere seems to do it. Most places round here seem to have daytime turnout in summer only :( People in NL were extremely helpful though so I would ask there.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
Isn't Shopland Hall near there? You might have more luck asking in New Lounge.

I moved to nearby (Basildon) a couple of months ago and found driving around and looking for horses was actually really helpful! However you will be lucky to find good winter turnout as hardly anywhere seems to do it. Most places round here seem to have daytime turnout in summer only :( People in NL were extremely helpful though so I would ask there.

Thanks so much :) We did call Shopland but although good they only do part livery and it was expensive

9tails

Visit site
Valley Forge (not sure how much winter turnout there is, they do have it though summer is overnight only), The Lawn (has winter turnout though can be in for up to 2 weeks if fields are waterlogged). There's a few in Ashington too though that may be a bit far if you want 10 mins only from Westcliff.