Dizzy Blonde's "Almost Fall" in PICTURES!!!!

Hels_Bells

Visit site
The pictures of Sunday's Skipton action have just gone up and he caught our spectacular "almost fall" in glorious technicolour and multiple step by step pictures!!!

So for anyone who wants to see the cringe in pictures, they are at:-

http://www.nickgillphotography.co.uk/gallery/2011/eventing/skipton-2/skipton-7-8-11/index.asp

We’re in links ending:-

1100s - row 9 middle pic to end pic
1100f – THIS IS THE SPECTACULAR!! 3rd row from bottom onto second last row – just keep clicking next for the whole sequence!!!! Lucky me!:D
1200n – first pic (finally looking vaguely credible as an eventing combination!!)

Courtesy of Nick Gill Photography, bloomin' brilliant pics - I wish I could afford them all, but at least I finally now have an excuse to buy some eventing pics as these are more than decent - yay! :D:D

photo_jo

Visit site
Well all i can say to that is WELL SAT!!!:cool::cool::cool:
Bet he picked his knees up for the next fence!

Last edited:

Cazzah

Visit site
Bloody hell!

I had a similar incident at a corner, albeit only 90cm and all I remember apart from thinking 'freaking nora' is the fence judge bellowing 'WELL SAT, WELL SAT!'

So here's a belated 'well sat' from me! :D

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Amazing - clever horse to recover so well - and salute to you and your stickability! Well done

agree.gif

Another "well sat" from me too! :eek:

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Blast. Can't find them - silly iPad(!) :rolleyes:. Will have to go and boot up a machine so can have a look-see :D

I always do a double-take when I see your titles - my horse is called The Dizzy Blonde, so it makes me smile to see 'her' name in here, especially as we'll never post a comp report.

TarrSteps

Visit site
Eeep. Well done for hanging on! I bet you felt worse seeing the pics than when it happened - it's only funny to know how close you came after the fact! :D

amy_b

Visit site
brilliant!!
pony looks more than irritated. all he does is ask you to stay on and he can barely trust you to do that! :p

wellsat

Visit site
Thats rather spectacular. I'm all for hanging on for grim death but how on earth did you get back into the saddle while going at that speed?