do any of you have those days when you hate your horse?

_daisy_

Visit site
bad morning today
frown.gif
not only is the weather crap up here (slinging it down very heavily) but 2 of my horses drove me mad when I was sorting them new paddocks out in the rain at 5am! ungrateful gits.
do they not understand that seen as how i am completely drenched as the coat i had on leaked
frown.gif
, i dont expect them to act like complete fools, they should just stand and wait patiently for me to finish the job then calmly be lead through the gate? Rather than what they did which was start doing the wall of death round their paddock, with sliding stops churning up their field, and to top it off both decided to do an amazing display of rearing and bucking. then neither of them would

so these 2 of my horses are free to a good home today
tongue.gif
- anyone want them? they come as a pair - mother (15) and daughter (3), both ISH's, both insane ? any takers?
wink.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

jumpthemoon

Visit site
Lol! Why do they always do that when they can see you're peed off anyway? If you were cheerful and happy they wouldn't bother - very annoying!

I've had plenty of days when I've hated my horse! He's been pretty close to being thrown on the lorry and taken to melton market to be sold for 10p a few times
grin.gif
Good job he makes up for it when he behaves himself
smile.gif

Box_Of_Frogs

Visit site
Oh daisy - you can't do that!!!! I've just been in Soap Box where I offered to leave my horses/car/husband to anyone who wants them should my experiment with ALLI and the full strength version from GP go t!ts up lol. At least I have a good reason for giving my horses away (ie I flush myself down the pan). Actually, the behaviour of your freebie neds sounds as if it would get the weight off for me without drugs at all! So yes please, I'll take your neds but only for a month. Any good?

Eira

Visit site
My horse has given me a bruised head , a cut and possible concussion this morning so yes , I do have those days
grin.gif
grin.gif

Still she'd make rubbish dog food so she's stuck here
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

ironhorse

Visit site
Ha like when she has a death wish on the day that we're going away to a show. YM has kindly arranged individual turnout cos she's such a madam, but I turn up at the yard to trim, bath, do mane etc to find her hareing around her field annoying the geldings next door by squealing and lashing out at them!
Think I'll catch the little so and so before she gets them or her hurt (one gelding is 24, another was saved from near death by his owner etc etc ) only to find she's obviously got her leg over the fence and scraped a load of skin off.
Fortunately as well as being a complete pain, she's a tough old bird and puts up with hibicscrub and aloe vera on the wound and by the time she has to be shown in hand, you'd hardly know the scrapes were there! Infuriating horse or what...

tina579

Visit site
I am definately off mine at the moment. He has decided he doesnt like the idea of coming in. I do not appreciate trying to catch him for 20min in the rain, especially when I only went out to give him a polo as a break from my work.
Any takers for a big black hooligan? I could delieve him!

_daisy_

Visit site
see thats the problem, they are absolute darlings and a saints when behaving, or when they want something.
melton Mowbry, wonder if they are open today? 20p sounds good, paid to take them off my hands
grin.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
a month! see thats part of the condition of taking them, need to have them on a permanent basis
smile.gif

let me know how you get on with the ALLI, i might follow in your footsteps

_daisy_

Visit site
leave hin out in the rain! doesnt/didnt deserve the polo - how bad is he, mine love and will do anything for a polo, thats how i managed to catch mine, they got a sniff of them then came galloping over then gently walked like donkies to the gate - bloody idiots.
so i wonder if B_O_F will take yours for a months as well?

Eira

Visit site
However hard she tries she can't get rid of me
grin.gif
(or should that be the other way round - lol ?
tongue.gif
smirk.gif
)

She's not fat enough to make good sausages
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

tina579

Visit site
Maybe B_O_F will take him till he gets over his spring grass thing? He is normally lovely, only the other night he had the dentist and stood like a donkey while the man set about his mouth with powertools, even the dentist was surprised by how much he would let him do. Yet I go out into the field with a polo and he doesnt want to know. Obviously he is faar to pampered that a single polo is not nearly attractive enough. When he does come in he will be all over me and all affectionate, such a hypocrit!!