do horses eat bananas?

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
My old guy was partial to the odd banana
laugh.gif

Tia

Visit site
Some do......I believe bananas are high in potassium. We have about 20 horses and none of them will eat bananas however.

K9Wendy

Visit site
Bee LOVES bananas, especially over ripe ones we don't eat at home! She can sniff them a mile away. She also loves pears, the juicier the better but she squirts the juice out of her mouth so you stand well back.. On the subject of banana, do you feed peeled or unpeeled? Bee get them peeled but I have often wondered...

Ariella

Do horses eat bananas??

Not in Australia they dont.....unless they are owned by millionaires!! lol

After the Cyclone Larry that hit QLD's banana growing areas Bananas are up to $16.00 a KG at the local supermarket!!

YIKES!!!!

Australias quarrantine laws prohibit the importation of Bananas because of a disease that they can carry..... I can say it, I just cant spell it so wont make an idiot of myself trying! lol......

hayliana

Visit site
my ozzie relatives have just been over and the first thing they said when they walked in my kitchen was "wow look they can afford bananas!!!"
grin.gif

maxebraith

Visit site
I used to have a mare that once nicked a whole beef burger out of my hand i expected her to spit it out but in fact she came looking for more!!! Tango was another favourite too!

maxebraith

Visit site
i used to have a mare that nicked a whole beef burger out of my hand i thought shed spit it out but she came looking for more!!! Tango was another favourite too!

Scunny

www.ponydaze.com
[ QUOTE ]
i used to have a mare that nicked a whole beef burger out of my hand i thought shed spit it out but she came looking for more!!! Tango was another favourite too!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
reminds me of my mare leaning over the stable door to steal half of my daughters pepperoni fire stick last year, and the walking dustbin ate it
grin.gif
shocked.gif