Do i look ok?

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I haven't looked but if you've already bought it it's a bit late to worry now whether you're too big:confused::confused:

TritTrot

Visit site
I know you shouldn't ask a lady how old she is but - How old are you?

Do you normally ride with your stirrups that short or were you going jumping?

What are you going to use him for?

horseluver4eva

Visit site
thanks everyone,i was visiting him yesterday because the field we are keeping him in wont be ready until 1st march, it was the woman who used to have him that put my stirrups like that.Im 14 he is 14 too he is 14.2hh and im 5ft6 and 8 stone

ChristmasPixie

Visit site
I think you look great together!! Even when you get a bit taller I am sure he won't have any probs carrying you.

Most important is that you enjoy him and that you will have lots of fun together, by the looks of it you are no way near too heavy for him so don't worry so much about what you look like and have fun!:D

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
He looks like a lovely chap and you'll be fine together - I'd say even when you get taller you won't weigh much, and there's still growing room there :) I hope you have a lot of fun together.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
You look absolutely fine and he looks absolutely gorgeous!

Stop worrying, you're unlikely to outgrow him. I'm 5'9" and a lot heavier than you and until she retired, I regularly rode our 14.3hh cob mare, with no problems.

Enjoy!

LauraWheeler

Visit site
You look fine on him.

I'm 28 and 5ft2 I weigh between 8 1/2 and 9stone and the horrid one is 12.2hh - 13hh so I think you'll be ok on your boy ;) :p :D

My old mare I bought when I was 14ish she was a 13.2hh welsh type mare. I never out grew her. We had 12 amazing years together till I lost her in 2010 to illness.

I hope you have lots of fun with him and spend many happy years together. :)

Tammytoo

Visit site
He's lovely and no way are you too big for him! If you're 14 I doubt very much whether you will grow any taller and unless you turn into a binge eater I don't think you will ever be too heavy for him either.

Enjoy him!

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
You're a mere twig on his back, bet he doesn't even know you're there. He's lovely and you look just perfect on him. I doubt you will grow out of him, you could add another couple of inches to your legs, (even with the stirrups longer ) and you'd still be fine on him.

Walrus

Visit site
I thought he looked fell or dales like. I have a 13.2hh fell, I'm 27 am 5'8 and weigh a lot more than you! I got my fell pony exactly 2 years ago today. YOu're going to have so much fun!

horseluver4eva

Visit site
Thankyou everyone for answering my question,you have all really reassured me.I am so excited to get him he is a very good boy but he sort of does a little jog instead of a walk which is sweet.He is amazing and if i was to big for him i would of been heartbroken.Thanks everyone:D

diamondrockharvey

Visit site
You look fine on him, there is no way you are too big!
Your stirrups could do with going down a few holes, but other wise you look great, and he is absolutely gorgeous!!! :)